Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Seattle like....

So if you've been following along, I've been waiting for my new ride for a while now. The "old" new frame was sent back last week, and I'm anxiously awaiting the "new" new frame (provided that the idiots at USPS deliver my old frame). Tick Tock, I'm waiting.

This weekend saw a drastic drop in temperature, Friday was down right cold for SA 34 degrees, felt colder due to rain and wind. I of course welcome the weather and have been sort of missing the snow that my friends in the Mid Atlantic got last week. So since Friday it has been grey, dank, and drizzly (ergo the Seattle like weather). I hope it clears by the time I get my new ride built up. But it should make the trails a little less dusty and maybe even a little softer on landing. Oh almost forgot, I had been eyeing these on Jeff's page and got a smokin' good deal locally. Can't wait to try them out on the new ride.

straightjones

1 comment:

The Los said...

Who'd you get the Jones H-bar from?!? I'm dyin' to czech on out.

los