Sunday, August 17, 2008

Prisoner....

.... to A/C and shade. I can't take it much longer. How the hell does anyone get used to this. I've been here for 3 years and it's not getting any easier. I can only ride either first thing in the morning, or late in the evening. I talk to lots of other cyclists here and they don't seem to have as much trouble as I do. I actually miss snow rides I tell them, they look at me like I'm crazy... thing is you can always layer up and adjust for temperature, in the direct sun and heat of the day you can only take off so much and shade is like gold.

In other news, the camera that was found, is now lost again... no pic's until I can find it. Too much junk in the house, why is it necessary to accumulate so much rubbish? Next week I'm beginning to clear out the clutter, fights will ensue. If I find the camera I'll begin to document.

Cheers,

No comments: