Sunday, November 02, 2008

A Letter to the Madrone Sanitizer....

... why? Why do you insist on dumbing down the trail to your pathetic level? Why not just stick to the road bike? If you don't challenge yourself, how do you expect to ever get better? The trail is so short in distance, the obstacles are needed, yet you insist on turning a challenging trail into crap. What's next? You should move to Houston, I have a feeling you'd fit right in. Oh, by the way...... if I catch you f#%&ing with the trail, be prepared for a beat down. I've had it with your lame ass cheater lines, removing rock and creating trail damage is my limit. I originally thought you were one of the tri geeks who invades the trail for your off road tri's, but it's happening too often now. I'll be watching....

No comments: