Monday, May 03, 2010

Clever.....

.... not so much.

So I was going to take a photo of my empty Jamba Juice cup and have now words.... I believe the art would speak to those interested.... you know who you are. But, alas, FAIL... drank the stupid thing and tossed the cup. I just keep getting more and more lame.

On an interesting note, found my 4th grade teacher on FB and friended her (is that creepie?). Mrs. O, thank you for your eternal patience, I'm a better person for having you as a teacher. I promise today, as I did when I was a child, I'll keep my journal up to date ;^)

2 comments:

e. said...

you're hilarious, and luckily, very hard to hate, so i'll let the jamba thing go! ;) love that you friended your teacher (creepy or not).
xoxoxo

fatbob29r said...

Think of me as Lenny from "Of Mice and Men"....with luck it will end better for me.